[Lazarus] suggestion for lazbuild

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Fri Mar 20 15:06:57 CET 2015

On 20.03.2015 15:43, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> FreeMan, English requires subjects and objects.
I wrote before, I'm not english and I'm not from english colony. I'm
using dictionary.  And I'm not teenage, I can not learn quickly after 46
years old sorry.
> For example, this is my guess what you mean:
> If [I do] not add "--max-process-count=8" parameter, [lazbuild] shows
> this line and freezes. Only [this] one line:
> SetPrimaryConfigPath NewValue="/Users/freeman35/.lazarus" -> "/Users/freeman35/.lazarus"
>

>> >after add, in 1min 29 second ide builded.many 3party components added.
>> >this is so fast on my system, nearly 50% faster then before added this
>> >parameter.
> Does it freeze without --quiet? What is the output without --quiet?
>
> Mattias

Only [this] one line: with or without --quite parameter. same result.
SetPrimaryConfigPath NewValue="/Users/freeman35/.lazarus" -> "/Users/freeman35/.lazarus"