[Lazarus] sockets.pp(20, 5) Error: include file not found "osdefs.inc"

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sun Mar 22 10:15:04 CET 2015

On 21.03.2015 13:22, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Unfortunately, I made a mistake when I first checked the issue.
> The problem is not in FPC, but seems to be a configuration problem on
> your PC.
>
> Michael.
For test, Install from ccr, lnet v0.6.6 components.
lnetvisual.lpk --> paths are empty, just outputs set
   lnetvisual.lpk 's required packages is lnetbase.lpk --> -Fu=../lib
-Fi=../lib/sys other sources = ../lib;../lib/sys
   lnetbase.lpk 's required packages is empty.

open new project.
Put TLTCPComponent and tbutton on form. on Button1Click, type
"LTCPComponent1." and after dot, press ctrl + space and get this error
sockets.pp(20,5) Error: include file not found "osdefs.inc"
not close IDE and not make or not rebuild, jus copy
/opt/freepascal/3.1.1/packages/rtl-extra/src/linux/osdefs.inc  to
/opt/freepascal/3.1.1/packages/rtl-extra/src/unix/ folder
then press ctrl + space code complied is work !! no error
What can be problem ? project compiling and working normal, just code
complied has error.