[Lazarus] Oscilliscope Control

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Sun Mar 22 21:08:34 CET 2015

On Mo, 2015-03-23 at 06:50 +1300, Michael Thompson wrote:
> On 23 March 2015 at 06:00, Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de> wrote:

> > What do you mean wy saying "oscilloscope control", are you searching for
> > steering the device on your desk or do you need a visual control
> > containing x-y-graph and some knobs?
> >

> (and similar question from Mark Morgan Lloyd)
> Correct, I should have been clearer.  Visual control required only - no
> hardware control. I wanted to check out that ISA project as I was hoping
> for a disconnect between the hardware interface and the visual interface.
>
> As far as requirements in this instance go, new information has come to
> light for the forum user - looks like TAChart will suit them fine.

Exactly, using TAChart it's really easy to get get the x-y-plot working,
which is the most complicated task. Adding some buttons, sliders or
whatever for the rest is fun. :)

Sadly I cannot publish the project I've done, although it is pretty
small. But if you're working at it I will be able to post some pieces of
code to get you started.

--
Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>