[Lazarus] Ways of making new style design

Mon Mar 23 21:30:20 CET 2015

On 2015-03-23 20:26, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> lcl-customdrawn has this same goal, it works in all platforms and it
> allows choosing any of N skins, search the wiki and the source code.

Unless things have changed drasticly in recent weeks I can't see how you
can recommend LCL-CustomDrawn widgetset to anybody at this stage. It is
far from production ready, not fully implemented and very buggy.

No fault of yours of course. The LCL-CustomDrawn is simply not complete
enough for building actual applications.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/