[Lazarus] Is there a way to checkout a specific subversion tag or branch in a Git mirror of a Subversion repository?

Thu Mar 26 11:39:06 CET 2015

On 2015-03-26 10:15, vfclists . wrote:
> I am using your Git mirror :). Does it clone all the necessary details?

No. I used to track some branches and tags (both for FPC and Lazarus) -
but then I discovered the abuse of SubVersion usage and just gave up. At
that stage it wasn't an automated setup, so was too much work for me
with no real benefit. Sorry.

You can always ask git to clone whatever branches directly from
SubVersion. You can also tell git to limit the history (eg: start from 7
days ago), which makes the clone process magnitudes faster. If you want
more details I can help you further outside the mailing list. Just send
me a private email.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/