[Lazarus] Lazbuild command options.

vfclists . vfclists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:49:01 CET 2015

On 26 March 2015 at 13:49, Dmitry Boyarintsev <skalogryz.lists at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 9:47 AM, vfclists . <vfclists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there a document with more detail on the syntax of lazbuild's options?
>> lazarus --help doesn't offer much.
>>
>> Web version of lazbuild --help
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/lazbuild
>
> Are you looking for something specific?
>
> thanks,
> Dmitry
>
> --

Some of the options lists are not complete. The wiki page shows only what
is available with  'lazbuild --help' command.
Are most of the options the same as what is available in the IDE?

cpu - are they limited to what is available in the IDE

build-mode - is this the option used for compiling a project for the
command line , ie a regular project, not the ide or package installation

compiler

add-package (paths to the packages, comma separated?)

widgetset

operating-system

What are the config template files stored in the --secondary-config-path? I
compile from source into the user's directory. What would I used instead?

--
Frank Church