[Lazarus] Unable to find method

Koenraad Lelong lazarus2 at de-brouwerij.be
Tue May 5 09:22:59 CEST 2015

Hi,

I just re-installed my operating system : OpenSuse 13.2, 64bit. I used
fpcup to get Lazarus. Actually, this is the first time I used fpcup.
My first project using this new environment gives me the error "Unable
to find method. Please fix the error shown in the message window, ..."
In the message window I get :
Codetools, Errors: 2
forms.pp(40,3) Error: unit not found: gettext
lclclasses.pp(26,10) Error: unit not found: Classes

I just tried to create an OnCreate event in the main form.

I ran fpcup_update, but the error remains.
Searching for those units, I find them, and the compiled versions are
from today, when I updated.

What's happening ? How to solve ?

Thanks.

Koenraad