[Lazarus] *.lfm files in unit output directory?

Thu May 7 13:22:13 CEST 2015

Hi

I just had a problem where the FPC compiler failed to compile a LCL
project. The FPC compiler complained about the fact that it can't
compile resources. I found the problem, it was *.lfm files in the unit
output directory. The solution to my compiling problem was to clear out
all unit output directories (many of them).

I just spoke to somebody else and they mentioned that Lazarus recently
started copying LFM files to the unit output directory. I was wondering
why that was decided (copying LFM files) and what it was supposed to
solve? I'm using Lazarus 1.5 from 17 April with FPC 2.6.4.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/