[Lazarus] Keyboard handling messed up in LCL (recent change)

Toan Pham tpham3783 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:59:14 CEST 2015

I am also affected by the keyboard issue.  This issue affects the two
version of lazarus I've tested (1.2.4 & 1.4.0), and both 32bit & 64bit
OSes.  I did not know it was ibus until I read this mailing list.
Thank you for sharing guys.

Michael, as for me, I also find that if I run lazarus as root,
keyboard input would work fine.  I am still suspecting that the bug is
in lazarus for this reason.  When you have time, would you please test
with ibus enabled, and run lazarus as root?  thank you.