[Lazarus] Lazarus IDE pixelated on Mac with Retina display

Fri May 29 13:04:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

Has anybody got a solution to the very pixelated Lazarus IDE on a
Macbook Pro with Retina display? Normally I use Retinizer to "fix"
applications, but trying that with Lazarus IDE, Retinizer says that
Lazarus is already Hi-Res enabled (clearly not here), and I should check
in the icon (app) settings that it wasn't set to "Open in Low
Resolution". I can't find this latter setting anywhere. I looked in the
"Get Info" menu item of the Lazarus icon.

I'm using OSX 10.9.5 and Lazarus 1.4 (as downloaded) from SourceForge.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/