[Lazarus] Image caching problems in wiki

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Sat May 30 15:39:43 CEST 2015

I already posted in the forum, but don't get response there; therefore,
I give it another try here:

Something is wrong with images in the wiki. I just replaced the
"DefaultPalette.png" of http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/FPSpreadsheet
by a new screenshot. But the wiki page still displays the old version.
Double-clicking the image brings up page
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/File:DefaultPalette.png which shows
the correct version - hence I am sure that the new version is definitely
uploaded. Moreover, this page contains a hyperlink "full resolution" -
this shows the wrong image again. Strange...

Is there some caching issue?