[Lazarus] Synapse development

Fri May 1 21:13:43 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-01 18:52, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> No, I am on the synapse mailing list, he still answers questions and applies patches.

Awesome, I'll probably jump onto that mailing list at some point.

Do you know if there is a reason why no "server based" components exist
in Synapse? I have a HTTP Server written for Synapse (used in a branch
of tiOPF), and about to start work on a NNTP Server too. Just wondered
if such contributions would be accepted, or if there is some rule that
only client components go into official Synapse repo.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/