[Lazarus] (no subject)

Xirax Xirax xiraxxirax900 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:26:23 CEST 2015

Thanks Juha and Bart and we are in the same page about version release.

I know an IDE used for coding but as you all can see other big IDEs
keep looking good in time by updating it self.Maybe me and you are old
proframmers and used too logo and splash and web site but a LIVE
project need new users and new users are young,also its good to make a
change sometimes.
My purpose is helping Lazarus if I can so I need to know what is the
rules.For this I need to know who is in charge in these cases.

Have a good day.