[Lazarus] (no subject)

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:08:10 CEST 2015

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, Xirax Xirax <xiraxxirax900 at gmail.com> wrote:

> vojtech if there is a new graphic set sure it will have familiar but fresh
> lock.
> OK Michael but if you have a link to mail archive or forum that people
> talked about this subject before please send it to me.

Last time it happened in forum few years back when I tried to get the new
web main page designed.
For some reason the discussion turned into splash screen images. It
happened in many threads and may be difficult to find.
The consensus was that the developers are against progress because they
don't change the splash screen image, but none of the images pleased
everybody.
Besides, the importance of splash screen got highly exaggerated. It only
shows during few seconds at start, but for new users it seems to be very
important.
Thus, I say let's make it configurable.

The candidate images should be collected somewhere. Where?

Juha