[Lazarus] Images, icons, who designed what [[was: Re: (no subject)]]

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed May 6 20:31:46 CEST 2015

On 06/05/2015 18:38, Xirax Xirax wrote:
> Martin as I want in the first email I just need to talk with
> pereviouse designer and talking about design and maybe get old full
> resolution design resource like logo. so if you know he tell me and if
> not I will go for it and send you result so you and other team member
> can discuss about it.

I dont know who designed them in first. They already existed before I
joined (in 2008).

AFAIK All the artwork we have is in SVN. If any was deleted, then the
logs show it, and an earlier revision can still be checked out.

As for the icons, as they were most recently changed,  maybe someone
remembers who did the artwork?  All the people in question are on this
list, so if anyone knows they will be here. Yet keep  in mind, people
may be busy with other stuff. Answers can take a few weeks. If no answer
comes, then no one will know...

Example splash. In the image folder

splash_logo.png  - current - committed 2007, by Marc - He is on this
list, so if he did it or remembers who gave it to him, he will answer.

splash_logo.xpm - older version - committed in 2002 - dont know who
(maybe Mattias).