[Lazarus] Google APIs

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sat May 9 17:28:34 CEST 2015

On Fri, 8 May 2015, markbass72 wrote:

> hi, I am very happy of the addition of this package, great work and, of
> course, thanks!
>
> I can't compile due to following error
>
> reggoogleapi.pp(14,3) Fatal: Cannot find restbase used by reggoogleapi of
> package lazgoogleapis.
>
> fpc 2.6.5

You need FPC 3.1 for all this to work 'out of the box'.

But:

The code can be compiled with 2.6.4/2.6.4, but then you must copy the source files from
the FPC SVN repository to the lazarus component directory.
You will also need to install the synapse package then.

I have updated the README.txt with the necessary instructions.
I also did some fixes using some IFDEFS.

I will see about making a ZIP file available so people do not need access to FPC SVN.

Michael.