[Lazarus] Processing TCoolBar child by IDE

Jesus Reyes A. jesusrmx at gmail.com
Tue May 12 07:42:50 CEST 2015

En Mon, 11 May 2015 16:25:50 -0500, Juha Manninen
<juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> escribió:

> On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 12:21 AM, Jesus Reyes <jesusrmx at gmail.com> wrote:
>> TBH, I don't know if they are "completly" broken,
>
> One more thought: There is an installation package for Mac OSX, built
> by Mattias. He was able to compile generics on Mac.
> Can it depend on compiler options?
>
> Juha

I tried with the released FPC version 2.6.4 and it works :P
So it must be some flag that makes the difference.

The question now is if one should trust 2.6.4 when compiling generics code.
IMO It is still confusing ... to use or not use...

At least the weird situation of how was possible to have a release with
this
compiler and the current code in Lazarus is solved.

Jesus Reyes A.