[Lazarus] How to display html contents?

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Tue May 12 11:17:52 CEST 2015

Il 11/05/2015 16:02, Michael Schnell ha scritto:
> Maybe start a Browser with the file spec as parameter.

You're right, that would be the easiest path.

But I happen to need an integrated help in an industrial environment:
just a window with the appropriate information, a large "close" button
(the human interface is a touch screen), and nothing else.

However both the Qt widgets proposed by Dmitry, and the lclwebkit
suggested by Frank appear to provide more or less what I need. Just a
bit of extra ironing to adapt to my needs.

Giuliano.