[Lazarus] ListView.OnSelectItem - which LCL backend is correct?

Fri May 15 14:26:50 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-15 13:16, Bart wrote:

> Without looking into it, I would expect that the order is unselect, then select.

I would have expected that behaviour too. It is like that when using
LCL-Win32/64, but the reverse order with LCL-GTK2.

> This is a known issue:
>
> I tried to find the root cause of it, but failed miserably.

An old bug. The report mentions only ShellListView. I'm assuming
ShellListView is a descendant of TListView then.  Thanks for trying to
look into this.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/