[Lazarus] What option do I need to build Lazarus executable itself from a different OS or architecture?

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Mon May 18 20:00:16 CEST 2015

> What option do I have to add to ensure that the Lazarus executable and
units are targeted to the right CPU and OS?

OS_TARGET= CPU_TARGET=

same as FPC makefile parameters. After all, the makefiles are generated
using fpcmake.

--
View this message in context: http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/Lazarus-What-option-do-I-need-to-build-Lazarus-executable-itself-from-a-different-OS-or-architecture-tp4042265p4042273.html
Sent from the Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list archive at Nabble.com.