[Lazarus] Image caching problems in wiki

Sun May 31 01:47:22 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-30 14:39, Werner Pamler wrote:
> Something is wrong with images in the wiki.

Glad to see you got it sorted out.

I have another question with that page:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/FPSpreadsheet#Colors

I've never used FPSpreadsheet, but the color constants seem wrong to me?
Looking at the values I'm assuming the color format is ABGR. All colors
have a $00 Alpha channel value, so that would be fully (100%)
transparent by default. I have to then assume that FPSpreadsheet doesn't
actually take the Alpha channel of a color in consideration - it must
simply ignore Alpha values?  Otherwise all the colors in the screenshot
should be fully transparent (you wouldn't see any defined colors).
Surely the correct color definition (to match the screenshot) should
mean the default Alpha value must be $FF (fully opaque).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/