[Lazarus] StringGrid1.LoadFromCSVFile problem

fecske fecske fecske95 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 09:15:31 CET 2015

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 11:37 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> The UTF16 conversion was wrong. It was missing the ending #0 wide char.
> I fixed that in revision 50146.
> Mattias

I could now test the Lazarus SVN Rev 50211
Unfortunately, I experience the same problem.
https://youtu.be/0OdBpKAwXGM

I use it 'tab' delimiter #9.

Here's the code:
procedure TForm1.FileListBox1Click(Sender: TObject);
  begin
    StringGrid1.LoadFromCSVFile(FileListBox1.FileName, #9, TRUE, 3 ,TRUE);
  end;

I did a test, I wrote a Delphi code in a delphi IDE with unique
function and stringgrid, and  are not these characters and some lines
not displayed correctly
I use the same csv files.
can be found in the attached zip file

Zsolt.