[Lazarus] Trim quoted text please!

Fri Nov 6 11:52:49 CET 2015

[I'm not the admin, just a concerned citizen]

See attached screenshot - 95% of that message was quoted text. And in
recent days I've seen stacks of posts like that by various people. It is
a real pain to read any messages like that, having to scroll two or
three page lengths before I actually get to a reply. Also think about
visually impaired users with screen reader.

Come on people, use some Netiquette!  Trim those quotes to only relevant
text.

All email clients these days are message thread based, so if we wanted
the full discussion or context, we can read it ourselves easily - you
DON'T have to quote everything!.

Regards,
  - Graeme -