[Lazarus] Lazarus implementation of TListView etc?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:32:40 CET 2015

On Mon, 02 Nov 2015 10:24:54 +0100, Michael Schnell
<mschnell at lumino.de> wrote:

>On 10/31/2015 07:28 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>>  Alternatively look at the lnet code that comes with FPC, ...
>
>IMHO using lnet or Synapse would be a lot "clearer" than using the
>overly complex Indy Library.

I had already looked at Synapse, but it is blocking.
I did not know about lnet (or INet as it is shown when one searches)
before but now I have had a look and it seems to fit the bill for me
since it is event oriented, like I need for this particular task.

Thanks for pointing me in this direction!

I am now examining all the files and figuring out what to put into the
RPi2 file system. THen I will make some tests with this before I go on
threading Indy.

BTW: this thread has totally changed content from when it started, the
subject is not really valid anymore. So if I need some more input I
will create a more appropriate new thread (hmmm, a thread about
threads)...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden