[Lazarus] Lazarus implementation of TListView etc?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:28:42 CET 2015

On Mon, 02 Nov 2015 20:32:40 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 02 Nov 2015 10:24:54 +0100, Michael Schnell
><mschnell at lumino.de> wrote:
>
>>On 10/31/2015 07:28 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>>>  Alternatively look at the lnet code that comes with FPC, ...
>
>I did not know about lnet before but now I have had a look and it
>seems to fit the bill for me since it is event oriented, like I need
>for this particular task.
>
>I will make some tests with this before I continue threading Indy.

UPDATE:
I successfully made a test console application using the lnet TLTcp
class and it works like my previous test using Indy and a thread,
except I don't have to go through the hassle of threading myself to
fire off the receive data event.

So again:
Mark and Michael:
Thank you very much for your input and making me look at LNet!
It seems to be an easier way forward for my project!

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden