[Lazarus] A big thank you!

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Wed Nov 4 21:03:24 CET 2015

I can't promise you anything. I am a freelancer and if I work on
Lazarus/FPC it means I don't earn any money for this particular time. I
only tell my girlfriend that I work :) I don't have any company or
university behind me.

Therefore I unfortunately have to say I will be (and have been) solving
issues I am interested in. Maybe they will be the issues you are
interested in as well, maybe not. Sorry.

In particular I don't use Generics because of the issues with compiler
and CodeTools. I can live without them. (I am not telling that I don't
like them - I do.)

Still I am of the opinion that if everybody did the same I do - solve
the issues he is interested in, we would have a great IDE quite fast ;)
I will be happy to review IDE patches, of course.

Ondrej