[Lazarus] Test This Please
sysrpl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:11:53 CET 2015
Okay I put up new debs (cpugraph_1.0.1-1) which if you get and run will
just overwrite the previous version, assuming the program isn't running.
* Fixed the proper spelling Utility category to the desktop file.
* Removed some known compositors (Mutter, KWin)
* Without the compositing the window should just appear/disappear and not
* This should fix issues where the graph won't hide
* The -flat switch now disables all opacity, window transparencies, and
In retrospect I'll add both the -compositing and -flat flags so the user
can set those values to override what I am guessing their window manager is
configured to support.
Regarding resizing and moving the window, those are on the TODO list along
with toggling the graphing of individual CPU cores. I'll probably make a
"mini" mode where the window is much smaller and unobtrusive with the
ability to drag it around. The same toggle keys would apply to show and
hide the mini window.
My original need for the app was to track CPU usage while video encoding
with differing configurations. I didn't intend to keep the graph open all
the time. I jsut wanted a way to quickly peek at the history. I figured a
hotkey was quick enough.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Lazarus