[Lazarus] soap web services, send attachment as MTOM

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Mon Nov 9 13:37:28 CET 2015

On Mon, 9 Nov 2015, markbass72 wrote:

> hi all
> I need to consume a web service by attaching a file as MTOM
> I have not found any documentation for Lazarus, is there a workaround that I
> could adopt?

To my knowledge:

None exists.
I had the same problem in Delphi, none of the existing toolkits supports it.

I ended up doing the requests with MTOM manually: allow the toolkit to do the request,
catch the error, and then parse the request myself.

I have asked the author of WST to look at it, but I do not think this is high priority,
as MTOM is rather exotic...

Michael.