[Lazarus] Debian Packager released

JuuS JuuS at mykolab.ch
Mon Nov 9 18:53:20 CET 2015

On 11/07/2015 02:34 AM, Anthony Walter wrote:
> I've put up a release for Debian Packager, a tool which hopefully makes
> it easy for developers to create their own deb packages to deploy their
> applications. Usage should be self explanatory and help is
> provided. Debian Packager can build both 32 and 64 bit deb packages.
>
> http://www.getlazarus.org/apps/makedeb/

Greetings,

Appears to be broken (I have NO idea why it would include an nvidia
file, libqt4pas5 was installed on the machine I did the deb build on,
the previous apt-file methods worked):

Preparing to unpack juursync_3.1.0-qt-amd64.deb ...
Unpacking juursync (3.1.0-qt) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of juursync:
 juursync depends on libqt4pas5 (>= 2.5); however:
  Package libqt4pas5 is not installed.
 juursync depends on nvidia-346 (>= 346.96); however:
  Package nvidia-346 is not installed.

dpkg: error processing package juursync (--install):