[Lazarus] Please test this page

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Nov 19 09:08:30 CET 2015

On Wed, 18 Nov 2015, Anthony Walter wrote:

> Update
>
> I rebuilt rtl, fcl, and lcl the documentation to using the most current
> sources. I'll follow up with some statistics shortly.
>
> An interesting observation, there are now class trees for fcl, and lcl
> packages. Also class trees now display display hyperlinks. The layout could
> be improved, I notice TObject, TPersistent, and TComponent repeated over
> and over again, classes from other packages aren't linked, and it would be
> nice if you could expand/collapse the hierarchy nodes.

The bug with TObject, TPersistent, and TComponent is already fixed.

Collapse/expand: normally this should function, see the following code in index-9.html

<title>Class hierarchy</title>
<script>function expandorcollapse (o) {
   o.className = (o.className=="toggletreeclose") ? "toggletreeopen" : "toggletreeclose";
   o.parentNode.className = (o.className=="toggletreeclose") ? "classtree" : "classtreeclosed";
   return false;
}</script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="fpdoc.css" type="text/css">

that means that
a) the used style names must be preserved
b) they should be in the fpdoc.css file you use.

Michael.