[Lazarus] Install FPC and Lazarus from source

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Sat Nov 21 22:38:53 CET 2015

> I don't have FPC trunk installed now.
I don't need its new features right now and I don't want to waste time
for its potential problems. Why should I? No need, as I said just
curiosity.That was weird error as I know FPC has test system so it
couldn't be a bug or it is funny one so I want to know was there any
point when compiling to solve the problem or not. As you said I will
go for more stable version but for any one can test,please let me know
if you did.

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an