[Lazarus] In the event anyone want to read social reactions to FPC 3.0

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 04:01:50 CET 2015

I read all comments and didn't notice any mention of performance for Free
Pascal. All mentions i saw were for Python.

FWIW i visit Reddit all the time and this is probably by far the most
"positivity filled" release - and there was almost no mention of "ah
Pascal, this reminds me of my youth days when <insert story from the 80s
here>" which seem to be very common when Free Pascal or Lazarus are
mentioned :-P. There were a couple of those on the Hacker News thread
though :-).