[Lazarus] Fast GUI

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:51:38 CET 2015

Thanks Michael,Martin,Reimar and Ondrej. As you said martin it is not
easy to use but give you very good performance.I tested it with
BGRABitmap OpenGL and it can be very good. But it can have many problems
like making text box or memo or whatever. I know there are GUI
components with OpenGL even with Pascal but I couldnt test anyone and
want to know is there any one here test them or have experience in this
field or not. Martin is mse support transparent text box or these
component with OpenGL? As I remember you said that mse use no handle per
control so what mse do for text component or lists?

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - A fast, anti-spam email service.