[Lazarus] fpcdoc 2.6.4 does not parse "otherwise" clause of "case" statement (though the compiler does.)

AlanCanon alancanon9000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:16:13 CET 2015

It appears that FPDoc Version 2.6.4 [2015/08/14] doesn't support the
"otherwise" clause in Pascal "case" statements (though the compiler supports
"otherwise" just fine.) I'm a self-starter, and I'd be motivated to patch
FPDoc myself, if it's under active development.program_brand_new.pas Lines
296-303 (from Richard Dawkins' Blind Watchmaker: Arthromorphs)case
(GetWRefCon(whichWindow)) of{Do the appropiate window}
  2:      DrawGrowIcon(whichWindow);{Draw the Grow box}  otherwise{Handle
others }    begin{Others}    end;{End of the else}end;{End of the case}
The error message returned is:program_brand_new.pas(300,18): Expected "," at
token "begin" in file program_brand_new.pas at line 300 column 18