[Lazarus] Installing Lazarus on Raspbian Jessie on a Pi2B?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 00:09:29 CEST 2015

On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 21:54:40 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

>FPC binary. Once you've got it you can recompile FPC if you like (I
>prefer to), then once you're happy with that compiling Lazarus is a
>no-brainer /provided/ that you have enough RAM+swap set up.

I assumed that by "The Other Place" you meant the free-pascal.general
mailing list/newsgroup (I am using the Gmane news mirror) so I went
there and tried to find something regarding this but failed.

Could you specify the subject of the thread please?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden