[Lazarus] *SPAM* Re: High-DPI aware LCL ?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:52:12 CEST 2015

Am 08.10.2015 10:46 schrieb "Michael Schnell" <mschnell at lumino.de>:

> On 10/07/2015 06:49 PM, Sven Barth wrote:
>>
>> (And yes, resources can store arbitrary files)
>
> Sorry. I did not intend implementation details, but just suggest to
consider if it would be viable at all to support rendering icons in vector
format at runtime in the LCL to be able to better support any need for
higher resolution. (Or is that just a silly idea of mine ?)

Looking at this thread it seems not to be simply a silly idea of yours and
yes, it would be viable. The question however is whether it is desireable
(see that link from Lukasz Sokol).

Regards,
Sven