[Lazarus] Theoretical question about future of Lazarus

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:19:04 CEST 2015

I'll looked at CodeTools, attempted changes, and rapidly gave up after
trying to work through all kinds of confusion.

Earlier this year I offered to try once again if only I could get a little
help/tutelage but no follow up contact was made. The offer still stands. If
the maintainer of CodeTools want some help, I'll be glad to do what I can
but can we setup some time to chat (like on IRC) to help me get more
familiar with however CodeTools is organized?