[Lazarus] Theoretical question about future of Lazarus

Travis Ayres trayres at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 19:50:45 CEST 2015

I hope we see more books detailing Lazarus and Freepascal, rather than more
advanced features. New features are great but really getting the word out
is necessary - I've had people laugh when I say I program in object Pascal
because I like it better than C++, and others say it's a dead language.
It's really a shame because Lazarus\fpc are so good!