[Lazarus] EditorToolBarOptions nodes demaged

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Thu Oct 15 14:30:40 CEST 2015

I upgrade to r50070 then remove damaged lines, and readd old style
values in environmentoptions.xml but same result. some buttons deleted,
added some sperate lines
-) I removed all defined "desktop"s from menu, then from "editor toolbar
settings" --> "restore default" reset IDE result is, After "Configure
Toolbar" button 2 sparate doted lines and one dotted lines on end.
-) Click to "Configure Toolbar" then direct click ok button, after
"Configure Toolbar" button 2 sparate doted lines be one line, second
line removed
-) Click to "Configure" button open "Toolbar Configuration" form, add
"Build ( Shift + F9)" [I changed shortcut] to right site, then click to
Ok button, then Re click to "Configure" button, Added "Build ( Shift +
F9)" item been dotted sparated line

I hope helpfull