[Lazarus] Fwd: Re: EditorToolBarOptions nodes demaged

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Thu Oct 15 19:07:36 CEST 2015

On 15.10.2015 18:51, FreeMan wrote:
> Thank you,
> next time just write problem or screenshot

I don't care what but it has to be simply understandable. E.g. in the
last email you wrote down the old list and the new list. Instead you
should have checked what buttons are missing in the new list and send
only those (obviously it is much easier for you than for me because you
KNOW what buttons you added and what did not appear. I have to check a
lot of lines of XML code and will certainly miss something and lose a
lot of time with it).

Ondrej