[Lazarus] Hiding Warnings from a specific directory

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Oct 16 23:30:20 CEST 2015

On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 18:10:50 -0300
Alexsander Rosa <alexsander.rosa at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to see ALL warnings in *my* code, it's not a verbosity issue.
> I would like to omit warnings from *other people's* code.

Right click on the message. You will get several quick fix options.
Adding {%H-} will hide this single message.
Adding -vm will hide this type of message for a single project or
single package.

Or: If the warnings are in a third party package and you don't want to
alter the package itself (i.e. .lpk), you can add the -vm in the
"Project / Project options / Addition and Overrides" for this package.

Mattias