[Lazarus] Are lazarus / fpc sensitive to line endings?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 00:05:05 CEST 2015

On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 23:25:29 +0200, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

>This means you can share read-only sources, but the sources you edit
>on Linux and Windows should *not* be shared via a samba share.
>Checkout cvs/svn/git for each platform and let the version control
>system do the conversion for you.

Right, that is also what I set out to do but I got stuck on the
networking side since I could not connect a VPN channel from the Pi to
our company. They use PPTP VPN (Windows server) and it works just fine
with Win7 on my laptop. But when I tried in Raspbian Jessie it did not
connect so unless I get a positive answer on my question for VPN on
the Raspberry forum I am stuck and have to figure out something
else....

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden