[Lazarus] SetFocus have no effect after TCustomForm.Show

Gabor Boros gaborboros at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 08:37:41 CEST 2015

2015.10.17. 14:34 keltezéssel, Zeljko írta:
>> I found a problem. See the attached example. With Form2 works like a
>> charm after patch applied, but with Form1 works like before patch.
>
> I don't understand. Can you explain better what's exact problem ?
>
> zeljko

Start the example project, go to Form2 press down arrow in the editbox.
You see green form displayed above Form2 and editbox have the focus.
Works as expected. Try same steps on Form1, green form displayed above
Form1, but editbox not got the focus and if click into the editbox green
form go under Form1. I see this problem with KDE4.

Gabor