[Lazarus] Video: Color Picker ... and a question

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 10:47:19 CEST 2015

Michael, I apologize if I wasn't clear. The problems wasn't shortcut keys,
rather it is showing an application window and bringing it to the
foreground when your application isn't the active graphical application.

That is to say, for example, suppose you had a timer set to 3 minutes. Is
there a way to activate your application and bring it to the foreground
when the timer expires? How can applications bring themselves to the
foreground on recent Gtk based desktops?