[Lazarus] WinCE call for testers

LacaK lacak at zoznam.sk
Tue Oct 20 09:09:17 CEST 2015

Dňa 18.10.2015 o 11:32 patspiper napísal(a):
> On 15/10/15 11:20, patspiper wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The bug reporting/testing/fixing cycle for WinCE has been severely
>> impacted by the ever dwindling number of WinCE users. I therefore ask
>> all interested users to identify themselves so that we are able to
>> communicate more closely in order to test/apply provided patches,
>> especially that what may work for one device and use case might not
>> work somewhere else or even break something else in other use cases.
>
> 7 interested users including me is a start :)

I am sure that there are much more interested users. May be, that they
are not subscribed to this maillist
(it is also my case. I do not read regularly this maillist I am mostly
on forum)

> I have added test projects to a few WinCE bug reports (2 of these
> reports include patches). Pls test and report in mantis.

I did tests with Lazarus 1.4.4 on my WinCE 6 device (Motorola MC9190G)
(btw in all test applications I have must change
Form1.Position=poScreenCenter, else no form is displayed on my device)

Same result as reporter wrote: Dialog box is out of screen
(pc_capture3.jpg
<http://bugs.freepascal.org/file_download.php?file_id=19796&type=bug>)

Edit1 is left justified, not right

My patch does not work ;-) !!! Why? Can it be caused by upgrade from
Lazarus 1.4.0 to 1.4.4 ?
(as my original patch I have tested on 1.4.0 and it worked also today
before upgrade)

Works ok, when I press button, label changed

Without patch same error. With patch (workaround) okay

HTH
-Laco.