[Lazarus] Working on big units

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Oct 21 23:06:01 CEST 2015

On 21/10/2015 21:58, Aradeonas wrote:
> Thanks, Im using all of these tools except folding (I just use JCF and
> it is very good at losing the point that where you was!) and still hard
> to maintain, so it seems its just my problem.

If you used "find declaration", that adds a jump point, and you can go
back ctrl-h (I recommend you put that on a key you like)
You can also add your own jump points. (search the menu, or keymapping)

Also look at the overview gutter (next to scrollbar), it shows where
interface and implementation are. That can be helpful.
You can also set inactive breakpoints (ctrl click on gutter), they show
in the overview gutter too. If you have a limited number of them they
can help finding things.

I dont know about jcf, and how well it keeps any line info (bookmarks,
breakpoints,...)