[Lazarus] Working on big units

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 14:34:45 CEST 2015

from:  http://wiki.freepascal.org/New_IDE_features_since

How do I enable the HTML view for object inspector information box. Using a
recent SVN trunk here and all I see is normal plain text in the info box.

Also work noting, what would everyone think about screen captures as mp4?
All browsers now support the video tag, framerate and colors are usually
better, videos can include sound.

http://cache.getlazarus.org/video/inspector.mp4

I am working on a cross platform screen recording app (depends on ffmpeg)
which will allow for both full screen and screen rectangle area capture. I
might add a save to optimized animated ".gif" option.

The way it works is you define a hotkey combo.
Then when you press the hotkey while using other program it starts
recording.
The recording area is highlighted on screen.
Then you press hotkey again and are prompted with a summary of what you
recorded and the option to:
    Save to file.
    Save to cloud storage (with a url copied to the clipboard).
    Or to discard the recording.

I am also considering a partially automated wizard to setup free cloud
storage accounts with their choice of services between Amazon S3, Google
Cloud Storage, and Microsoft Azure file storage. All offer a of free
storage within some maximum allotted space.