[Lazarus] annoying (attn: Michael Schnell)

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:36:39 CET 2015

Am 26.10.2015 10:59 schrieb "Michael Schnell" <mschnell at lumino.de>:

> On 10/26/2015 10:09 AM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>>
>> The point is that it is annoying. If you don't know how to fix it, then
please remove it before you send the mail.

> I am rather sure that it's not added to the thread by my postings.
*Everybody* should  remove that nonsense before sending.

If you look at this month's archive you'll see that it's only your mails
that add this (see here:
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2015-October/thread.html
). Your mail today regarding the widgetset initialization added yet another
"*SPAM*" for example.

Regards,
Sven