[Lazarus] Editor toolbar changes ?

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 18:52:14 CEST 2015

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 7:39 PM, Ondrej Pokorny <lazarus at kluug.net> wrote:
>> I updated, but see no changes. What are we supposed to see ?
>>
>> Michael.
>
> If you add one of the JumpTo* buttons (e.g. "Jump to Implementation") to
> IDECoolBar or EditorToolBar you will see that they have a drop-down menu
> now.

Yes, the default configuration is not used when you already have a
local configuration for the ToolBar. You must add the button now
yourself. For new users it comes automatically.

> The same is for the "Desktops ..." button. See attached image.

In r49734 I added the "Desktops ..." button to the default IDE CoolBar
configuration.
The button was also extended with "Save current desktop as" menu,
thanks to Ondrej!

Regards,
Juha