[Lazarus] PostgreSql: unexpected EOF on client connection with an open transaction

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Wed Sep 2 20:43:10 CEST 2015

El 02/09/15 a las 15:09, Michael Van Canneyt escribió:

> On Wed, 2 Sep 2015, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
>
>>> Do you have a second transaction object (e.g. default transaction) ?
>>> If so, that's probably it.
>>>
>>> Michael.

Yes, I added an onDestroy event to the datamodule containing the
PQConnection object and called PQConnection.Close(), but the efect is
the same. BTW, the onCreate event is who calls PQConnection.Connect := True.

There must be a problem in the CGI, because I created a desktop app with
just a PQConnection, SQLTransaction and SQLQuery and the message isn't
logged on the server's log.